Saturday, February 6, 2010

I feel the beginning of something. I have a few really courageous friends who are stepping out into the future of their lives, and frankly, they inspire me.

This is not to say that I have never thought about courage in my own life. Or even that I have not been courageous. (Moved to completely new city, got a job, started the awkward making new friends phase - pretty darn brave, if you ask my biased self.) is to I'm just saying that a little log on the fire never hurt anyone.

Someone said to me today "What's the point of courage without fear? What's the point of staying faithful if everything is always good?" Well, there is a point, but I get yours. Where is the challenge if there is no obstacle? Every hero has a hurdle they jump and an enemy they kill. My first one is fear.

I think I may try something that terrifies and intrigues me. It probably doesn't terrify many others, but when you face your own goals and realize that you just don't know how they will come to be (or fail), it's a pretty big deal.

And hey, it's my blog (which oh so few people read), I can deal with any thing I want on here.

Here's to Moses, his stutter, and just how big and powerful God is. I'm excited about that part.