Friday, May 30, 2008

Two things come to my mind tonight:

Facebook is seriously one of my worst habits. I spend more time there looking at old friends' profiles than I do actually conversing with said friends. That needs to change. (ok, so maybe it's not really one of my worst habits, it just sounded nice and dramatic... it still needs to change).


I hope to be the kind of woman who has lots of tea in her home - and is usually available for an hour conversation. I think that could possibly be my vocation. I'd rather that than 60 hours a week at the office....

And one more:
I am making bread tonight.

2 comments:

ajn said...

tuesday evening?
you bring your bread making skills, i supply the maker.

Anonymous said...

I like this post. You are smart.

Have you read the post Jesse's mommy wrote about how making tea is her primary calling? Let's Put the Kettle On